We want our pupils to achieve their full potential and to become good and confident members of the community by sharing, with us all, the following precepts:
- To tell the truth.
- To keep promises.
- To respect the rights and property of others.
- To act considerately towards all living things.
- To help those who are weaker and less fortunate and than ourselves.
- To take personal responsibility for all our actions.
- To develop self-discipline.
The values underlying these precepts are reflected also in the school rules:
- To be considerate and kind towards adults and towards other pupils.
- To try our best in everything we do.
- To take care of our school and the people in it.
- To respect and care for other people and their property.
- To be proud of our school and to take care of it.
- To be honest and truthful.
The Staff and Governing Body will:
- Listen to children and take their concerns seriously.
- Work together as a team towards achieving the maximum academic success for all children so that they each fulfil their true potential.
- Do all we can to keep children safe and happy.
- Take appropriate action if any child is being bullied or intimidated.
- Communicate with parents so that they know what is happening to their child in school.
- Consider inclusion as being at the heart of the school.
- Work with parents to overcome difficulties.